Mo Gra Thu means “I love you”
- Cead Mile Failte Romhat – “A hundred thousand welcomes to you”.
- Tree – Here in Ireland, it comes between numbers 2 and 4.
- Slainte (pronounced slan-cheh) – A drinking toast to good health. Cheers!
- Mulligan – An Irish gift to a Scottish game. We think the golfers here can attest to this.
- Weather – If you don’t like the weather, wait 15 minutes – it will change. But always carry an umbrella.
- Uisce Beatha (prounounced ishka baha) – A Gaelic phrase meaning “water of life”. It may comes as no surprise that this also the name for the “whiskey” in the Irish language.
- Session – Could mean of two things – either a traditional Irish Music performance or a traditional Irish drinking session
- YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING AT KNAPPOGUE CASTLE
- Emerald Green – Color of the year 2013
- A destination wedding in Ireland will exceed all your expectations…
- Your Christmas Themed Engagement Party by planner Michelle as featured on hitched.ie Winter Wonderland issue
- Courtney & Troy Cliffs of Moher Elopement